- $25.00 per entry if you pre-register ($30.00 on February 22nd) - ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!!
- You do not have to be a Ice Bowl 2019 bowler to participate in the 9-Pin No Tap
- A count of 9 or higher on the first ball scores as a strike
- Handicap for the Tournament is based on ninety percent (90%) of the difference of a bowler’s entering average and 240. Negative handicaps will not apply.
- Bowlers entering the tournament must use a ten-pin average acceptable to USBC. If competing in more than one (1) league, the bowler must submit the highest sanctioned average of all leagues bowled. The following rules are used to determine entering average:
- a. The highest 2017 – 2018 book average (minimum 21 games).
- b. If “a” is not available, use the highest 2018 – 2019 league average as of December 31, 2018 (minimum 21 games).
- c. If neither “a” or “b” is available, use the 2018 summer league average (minimum 21 games).
- d. If neither “a”, “b” or “c” is available, a current season average (minimum 21 games) as of February 16, 2019 will be accepted.
- e. If none of the scenarios above are applicable, then the entering average shall be 240 (USBC rule 319E).
- f. The above averages MUST be verified by the use of:
- i. League standing sheet, signed and dated by League Officer, or
- ii. Letter from League President or Secretary, or
- iii. Photocopy of book average (with year noted), signed and dated by league officer if not available on bowl.com.
- g. Averages from “Sports Condition” leagues are not permitted.
Contact James Fuller with any questions about the tournament at email@example.com or 402-968-7360
No questions? Click HERE to register